Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oh my!

Okay, so I've put this blog on the back burner.... sorry. I guess there are so many things going on, this was not a priority. A former co-worker used to say, "it's 3rd on my list of things to do". Well, this was 3rd on my list of things to do. I can't believe the last time I posted was the beginning of August!

It's now the end of October. Gee this month has flown by; it's unreal. October has historically been a busy month for me though so I should not be surprised at all. I guess as an administrator it was even busier. It seems that all organizations choose October for their big events -- which makes sense. In October, we've been in school for a little over a month, we've gotten to know our kids and teachers, and there is still enough time to take back to school what we've learned and make a difference.

October is my favorite month. The trees are turning, there's a chill in the air, and it's the beginning of a slew of holidays. Yes, I love October -- pumpkins, orange, brown, red, yellow, cinnamon, candles, scents -- I love October!

No comments: