Friday, January 18, 2008

Day 1

It's 1:10 p.m. on Friday and I am sitting at the Rend Lake Marketplace in a presentation by Will Richardson. We are learning a lot in a very short amount of time. The burning question in my mind is how am I going to use this in my classroom. What great tools for the kids! This is going to take a lot of thought on my part. I'm one that tries to stay a step or two ahead of the kids. But when it comes to social networking and blogging, they are at least a step ahead of me. I am hoping that the information I have tried to impart on them so far this year helps them to understand how to stay safe when they are socializing via the internet.

1 comment:

Joyce Wilton said...

Trying to remember everything he's telling us is beginning to scare me. I can see where it can be beneficial to us as teachers, but making it beneficial to students will take some thought.