Friday, April 18, 2008

My ClustrMap

I was just looking at my blog. I noticed that my ClustrMap has 3 dots on it. Wonder where those people are from and who they are? One looks like it's from California, one in Canada, and the other one is probably me here in the good 'ol midwest. Hey, if you happen to stop by to look at this blog, please let me know who you are and where you are from -- just leave a comment. Thanks!

Today started out in an interesting way. Earthquake. 4:37 a.m. I hear rumbling and things rattling then feel shaking. It seemed to last quite a while. I checked the US Geological site this morning and they were comparing it to the earthquake in '68. I've heard my mom speak of that one often. I don't really remember as I was 2 at the time. But she remembers exactly where we were at the time. We were in Krogers and cans started falling off the shelves. Amazing what one remembers.

The second one hit around 10:00 or so. I had a few 4th graders in my room and I did have them get under the table. Earthquakes are strange experiences.

No comments: