Monday, May 12, 2008

Pop-ups and other stuff...

I have had more trouble this weekend -- started Sunday actually -- with pop-ups. I'm using pop-up blockers, ran virus scans (always comes up with spyware), added blocked websites in IE and I still was having major pop-up problems. I don't believe I EVER had that problem. I tried system restore and it wouldn't let me restore because it said I had errors on my drive. I got all that fixed and did system restore again. This time it worked. I rolled it back to Friday when Jing updated and guess what...that fixed the pop-up problem--so far anyway. I haven't had any at all since then. When I start up, Jing wants to update and I'm holding them off. The Google pop-up blocker is catching them.

I filled my hummingbird feeders today. I just love those little creatures. They never cease to amaze me.

No comments: